- Download 16
- File Size 11.50 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 11, 2018
- Last Updated June 11, 2018
Presentation: Tackling the “Amazon Effect” – an Offense Strategy
Amazon is the elephant in the room. Not just for retailers - for everyone. Amazon is disrupting the operating norms for manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers/distributors and third-party logistics service providers (3PLs). Customer service expectations, and every supply chain activity supporting them, will never be the same.
Winning against - and with - Amazon takes intelligence and insight. Find out how to use both - not just to mitigate the impact of Amazon on your business, but to create offensive strategies. Strategies that are differentiated. Strategies that can be used even in the non-profit environment that drive success required by stakeholders.
- Richard Sharpe (CEO, Competitive Insights)
- Lisa Harrington (President, lharrington group LLC)
- Rob Johnson (Former COO, Atlanta Community Food Bank)